Sunday, April 20, 2008

Parents

The folks really came through - my dad made a lovely snow snake and I was thinking maybe I could make a few little videos with it to illustrate the steps. I thought that might be a nice little interactive piece. Jim, what format would I need to save them in? Or should I do the You Tube thing? I've also got some pictures that my dad took while in the process and I'll revise the lesson with those stuck in. Jim, will that be complicated to upload? Would it be better to have links to the images in each section or to have them right in the text? My poor little Front Page brain thinks it would be so easy to link them but I'm guessing it doesn't work quite that easily, eh?

So I'll get the two lessons revised before Tuesday (I probably won't make it by 4:15) and let me know if you like the video idea and I can do that, too.

Allison

No comments: