Monday, March 17, 2008

QTVR and Audacity

I have been going back and forth on Panorama Factory trying to save a QTVR image. I can see the image all ready to go on my machine but when I begin to save it (which takes a long time) it comes right to the end and notifies me that I am out of memory and the application closes. I am not sure where to go from here. I went through my machine and cleaned it up as best I could to open up memory. I also attempted to use a USB drive to no avail. I may revisit this a little bit later. I am very interested in the image not only for the class assignment but also for personal. Any thoughts on a solution would be appreciated.

I also downloaded audacity. I thought that for one of our media pieces I could read an Ojibwa legend or two and we could post this on our site.

For a video addition I am working on getting a clip of some snow snakery up at White Earth. The clip is part of a greater project video. I will keep you posted. All of the aforementioned will surely need some technical assistance with Joomla. Until next time................

No comments: